Mrs. Kathleen Davis
Kindergarten – 6th Grade
2016 – 2017
- 24 CRAYOLA brand Crayons – NOT WASHABLE, they smear when we do watercolor resist projects.
- Colored pencil set – ALL SHARPENED
- Set of Markers – NOT WASHABLE – they smear all over hands, faces, & projects.
- 10 Regular writing pencils ALL SHARPENED which will remain in the art box
- 2 Bottles of Elmer’s Glue
- At least 4 small glue sticks
- Plastic “Shoe Box” (available at Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree) with latching lid.
- PRANG oval 8 color semi-moist professional watercolors – may be purchased from the school office ($4.00 per set). This grade of watercolors is important for the color-intensive projects we do.
- LARGE t-shirt –If your child’s t-shirt still fits from last year, no need to purchase a new t-shirt.
- Grade 3 Only – one box of tissues
Students will be expected to have the above supplies available for every art class. If the student uses the supplies for another class and run out or misplace the supplies, they need to be replenished.
Please take a few minutes and write your child’s name on each crayon, marker, etc. It does take some time, but when they are dropped in class (which is frequently) we can figure out who it belongs to.
Please store markers, crayons and colored pencils in their original boxes. Supplies spilled out in the bottom of the art box wastes precious class time.
These art supplies are in addition to the class supply list for each grade.