First Lutheran School
Sixth Grade Supply List
2018 – 2019
- 1 NIV Bible (must be purchased from the school office)
- 1 All God’s People Sing Hymnal (must be purchased from the school office)
- 1 Large zippered pencil bag (a bank bag works nicely) or small plastic pencil box
- 12 #2 Pencils (No mechanical pencils)
- 1 Large eraser and/or 5 pencil top erasers
- 1 Pair of scissors
- 1 Ruler
- 1 Set of colored pencils (12 or more) – please initial each pencil
- 1 Glue stick
- 1 2” Three-ring binder – plain, no zippers or pockets (will be used for notebook paper only)
- 2 1 1⁄2” Three-ring binders for science and social studies
- 1⁄2” or 1” Three-ring binder for Spanish (with paper)
- 4 Packages of loose-leaf, wide-ruled notebook paper (bring only 2 the first day)
- 3 Folders with prongs and pockets (plastic folders are really nice)
- 2 Folders with pockets only (not plastic)
- 2 Sets of 8-tab insertable colored dividers
- 1 Large box of Kleenex
- 1 USB flash drive – 8 or 16 GB (preferably, the flash drive they used last year)
. Please also see the Art Supply list. The Art Supply list is in addition to the class supply list.
NO SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS PLEASE!
Please do not allow your child to bring items such as pencil sharpeners, felt-tip markers, highlighters, or ink pens. They can become toys and do not aid in his/her learning.
Please label all items with your child’s name.