Procedures & Requirements:
- Child must be five (5) years of age by August 1
- First Lutheran School Registration Form
- Registration Fee for the current school year
- Physical Exam performed by a health care professional
- State issued Birth Certificate (hospital birth certificates will not be accepted)
- Social Security Card
- Legal Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Immunization Requirements for Kindergarten students
- DTP/DTaP – minimum of (3) doses with the last given on/or after the 4th birthday.
- Polio – minimum of three (3) doses with the last given on/or after the 4th birthday.
- Two (2) doses of Rubeola (measles) vaccine, one (1) dose of Rubella (German measles) vaccine and one dose of Mumps vaccine. Often shown on immunization record as MMR.
- One dose Varicella given on/or after the first birthday or history of the disease.
- Hepatitis B – minimum of three (3) doses.
First Lutheran School will make copies of the above items and return the original to the child’s parent/guardian.