First Lutheran School sets the highest standards of spiritual, academic, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth. Our mission is to provide a Christ-centered, Bible-based academically excellent program where through nurturing and encouragement, children grow to spiritual maturity modeling the morals, values, and characteristics of a Christian lifestyle. Founded in 1853, First Lutheran School provides a safe and nurturing academic environment for our students. Challenging academics, small class sizes, a committed faculty, and a family oriented school community allow our students to reach their full academic potential.
Over those 164 years, 1st Lutheran School has reached thousands of students and families and created this legacy. The Annual Fund was established to help “Sustain the Legacy” by raising money for innovative programs and keeping tuition reasonable for families.
We are pleased to announce that the Annual Fund Golf Tournament is scheduled for Friday, October 27th, at Fianna Hills Country Club. This is always a fun event and is a favorite of all of the golfers in the area.
- Friday, October 27th at Fianna Hills Country Club
- Driving range will open at 11:30
- Lunch will be served at 12:00
- Shotgun Start at 1:00
- $600 per four person team – Limited availability for single players
- Mulligans, Save a Putt, Forward Tees, and Multi-Hole Location available for purchase
- Two flights (flighted after round) – Great Prizes for 1st and 2nd place in both flights
- Prizes for Closest to the Pin, Driving Contest, and Putting Contest
There are limited other sponsorships available. To inquire about sponsorships or sign up your team, please contact Sonja Guillory at the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-452-5330). We look forward to seeing all of you out on there for a great day of golf!